Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
5,297 Posts
Charlotte to St Louis to KC; 1 smart, 1 smart enthusiast.

*need a place to stay in St. Louis; don't mind sharing the cost of one room with someone or sleeping on a living room floor/couch. Any suggestions for a place to stay?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Iowa City, Ia. to St.Louis Thursday (3.5 hr) to K.C. 1 green machine, 2 people. What time is the Smart Center holding their barbecue?? :D

·
Super Moderator
28,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Iowa City, Ia. to St.Louis Thursday (3.5 hr) to K.C. 1 green machine, 2 people. What time is the Smart Center holding their barbecue?? :D
Fortunately, we have an enthusiastic owner in St. Louis who's working caravan arrangements and will have some details shortly. Unfortunately, plans don't involve the smart center as they have opted not to participate. :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
One car from St.Louis,two people.The Red Rocker will be ready to roll out whenever the group as a whole is ready to go to K.C.We are waiting with baited breath.I have to tell you ,I didn't realize how bad a mothfull of worms actually taste.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
One car from St.Louis,two people.The Red Rocker will be ready to roll out whenever the group as a whole is ready to go to K.C.We are waiting with baited breath.I have to tell you ,I didn't realize how bad a mothfull of worms actually taste.
You should have fried them first!:D

·
Registered
156 Posts
Anyone care to take a guess about what time they plan on leaving St. Louis on Thursday June 10th? Coming from Michigan I can take the high road through Iowa or the low road through St. Louis. My plans based upon my other half's work schedule is to leave Ann Arbor around 5am, passing through St. Louis around 1 or 2pm (CDT).

·
Super Moderator
28,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No definite time yet; local folks are working these issues. As soon as they have things settled the info will be posted here. Just a guess - leave St. Louis NLT 1 p.m. but that's not set in stone. :)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Fortunately, we have an enthusiastic owner in St. Louis who's working caravan arrangements and will have some details shortly. Unfortunately, plans don't involve the smart center as they have opted not to participate.
Maybe someone ought to e-mail Jill and mention that they're not wanting to participate. That's not very good PR for a company struggling with their sales. :mad:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts