Smart Car of America Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
hey I just heard about this today- I dont think I can do the whole tour but I'd like to meet fellow smarties for lunch at Mt Vernon diner which is about only an hour away from my house, maybe cruise down to Newark with you all- whats the ETA for the diner?

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Hey, I'll be in Ohio... Does that count? My show plays the next two weeks in Cincinnati, the following two weeks in Cleveland, and the week after that in Columbus.

But the Cabrio is still up in Michigan, so I bet it doesn't count. Sigh...

·
Super Moderator
28,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Hey, I'll be in Ohio... Does that count? My show plays the next two weeks in Cincinnati, the following two weeks in Cleveland, and the week after that in Columbus.

But the Cabrio is still up in Michigan, so I bet it doesn't count. Sigh...
Sure it counts - grab a rental car and come on over! :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
how I heard....

Germain sent me an email about it 3/19 ..guess they did it to everyone on the smart email lsit I would think; what the name of the diner?

·
Super Moderator
28,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Germain sent me an email about it 3/19 ..guess they did it to everyone on the smart email lsit I would think; what the name of the diner?
So, you need to check in with SCoA more often....:D Do you still have the ham radio setup?

R & M Southside Diner
620 S Main St Mt Vernon, OH 43050‎
(740) 392-1282

·
Registered
462 Posts
Oh, I'm not sure if it affects planning/organizing, but I'll probably be heading home after the Smart Center Easton meetup. I unfortunately don't have time to spend a day of fun that Saturday, but I'm local so it won't affect anything else!

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
We are not on the list yet but we will be there and we made our hotel reservations last week with late night Friday arrival . The Bee is out of the paint shop and is getting new springs and a cold air induction before we leave. Look forward to the maiden voyage.
Mick

·
Super Moderator
28,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
We are not on the list yet but we will be there and we made our hotel reservations last week with late night Friday arrival . The Bee is out of the paint shop and is getting new springs and a cold air induction before we leave. Look forward to the maiden voyage.
Mick
See post #40 - you are on the list. :)

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
1,184 Posts
Schedule changed!

I'm coming to Columbus!

My schedule opened up, so I'll be there albeit solo this time. Got my room reserved.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts