Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow. It is great to see a car company like SMART thinking out of the box not only with online sales but with discussions forums as well. I am looking forward to hearing what everyone has to say about the SMART car. I am really looking forward to the electric version.
Maybe SMART would loan one to me for a full test drive and review.

Gord Smith
GreenCarMagazine

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
Well this forum is way outside the Box of smart USA. This forum has no affiliation with smart USA but is defiantly the most active.

When you post here with a question you usually get a response within the Hr and quite often you will get more responses than you expect. If it has been discussed before you will quite often be given a link to a previous discussion by someone who had been around long enough to know about previous discussions. You then can look over that discussion and you will find folks will also contribute to your new post.

Enjoy the forum, there is lots of information in here as well as at the Homepage for smart car of america

If you want the official smart usa forum for to www.smartusainsider.com But it is no where near as active and informative

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
This is a great forum to all things Smart.

It would be neat to test drive a Smart diesel when they come out with a new one. IMO; it would be wise if they did.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm interested in a tach for my passion. I like the ecometer but wonder if you can tap into your wires that are used for the optional tach? I have the glowshift gages now and would like to stay with them if possible. Any suggestions? Thanks. Car goes back in next week for oil leak at the bellhousing. Only 800 miles on it.

·
Banned
4,888 Posts
Welcome o the forum GreenCarMag

I see you have already gotten the step up and ask from forestacademy! It's a friendly place so jump right in and ask away!!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Help me out here folks, But I think a scanguage will give you a tach, and a whole lot more.
The ScanGauge gives you tach (sort of), and a whole lot more, and it's super simple to connect. The RPMs are an average over the last couple of seconds, though. It's not instantaneous like a 'true' tach! Here's the link for more info ScanGaugeII - Trip Computers + Digital Gauges + Scan Tool
BTW......GreenCarMag.....Welcome to the forum! Lots of great people & information here! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts