Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just love these little things, and it sure would be a blast to run around town in and I can do donuts in the garage just to show off how much space I have....lol Just kidding.

If any of you want to sent me your best creative pictures I would love to put it up on myspace. Please also give me a little info about you to show who owns the car and where it is from.

Money tight right now, but I am saving for it so thats a start. I really don't know what year I want right now, but I may go with an older one just to get my need filled.

Are there any older models that you feel are better than other. What are the pros and cons about purchasing an older car.

Give me a shout

Kathryn
[email protected]

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
Lots of question in a post
1- Lots of photos in the Gallery to pick from - all sub catorized (is that a word?)
2 Save - Put down your $99 to order one from Smart USA and you will have plenty of time to save up for exacly what you want.
3 - Older Models - Their are two eras of the smart fortwo. The first generation is called the 450 and was produced up untill 2007. Any of those in the US are called Grey market smarts and will not be supported but the current dealership network.

The new version redesigned to meet US standards is refered to as the 451. Sales began in the us at the beginning of 08 to folks who put down their $99 in 07. Cars not picked up by the folks who ordered them become Orphans. These are what is for sale right off dealer lots. LAst summer dealers were loading them up with extras to add to their bottom line. These days you can pick them up for MSRP.

Stay tuned - others will give you plenty of advice and info.

PS- Don't expect us to e-mail you, it's an inviation to spam.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts