Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy. I am just another new member. I reserved mine in June and have not heard anything since. Yellow and black Cabrio.:)

·
smart happens here!
1,830 Posts
Welcome smart4ever.....I reserved in July, and outside of the invite for the Louisville tour stop in Sept, also haven't heard anything - which seems to be expected at this point.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Welcome smart4ever. As I've told several newbies at the forum. Stay in close touch with your local dealer and with this forum. There are lots of informed people here and are keeping up to date tabs. Any new occurences are posted here within hours usually. :)

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
local dealer

Finding out who a local dealer will be is one of the challanges here.
keeping people informed is not one of strong points so far most of the information is from outside the USA

·
Banned
3,834 Posts
Because the road tour stopped in Boston, I think it is a good bet that there will eventually be a dealer named in that area. But still, from Hampden, your closest may be down in Fairfield, CT.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Finding out who a local dealer will be is one of the challanges here.
keeping people informed is not one of strong points so far most of the information is from outside the USA
Welcome, smart4ever. There is a thread on this forum that lists a good many of the dealers. In addition, smartUSA announced some time ago that the "official" dealer list would be released in December.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello from St.Louis

Hey Ya'll,
Greetings from STL. We have not RSVP yet. Want to wait and see how it all unfolds.
Am excited about this new vehicle coming to the USA. Saw my first one in Paris and fell in love!!!

We want a blue carbrio......heck, we might even get 2!
:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts