Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HiHi Everyone!
I just purchased my first Smart ForTwo yesterday and this website was instrumental in reinforcing this vehicle as the right decision for me. I absolutely fell in love with the Blue & White color option (though orange was an extremely close second!). I love this vehicle as it's so unique compared to what's on the road today. Plus, so many customization options! I really didn't care for the design of the older Smarts, but when I saw the 453, it was near love at first sight!

My "tweak" list so far is:
1. Add tweeters (the wiring is already behind the panels in most Smarties, so it's just a matter of ordering the kit from advanced-incar and wallah.
2. Upgrading the infotainment system. Ebay has a quad core android unit that looks very promising and reviews seem good.
3. Adding a tailfin and rear diffuser
4. Adding an armrest
5. Possibly upgrading the exhaust. Debating between just adding the chrome tip or going full dual exhaust as seen on Smart Madness.
6. Adding a remote starter.
7. Adding mudflaps
8. Door sills
9. Changing my side vent cover color.

That's my currently wish list. Will naturally evolve with time. Looking forward to hopefully contributing to this site over time and getting to know everyone :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 453 Passion ED/EQ
292 Posts
Wow! Nice colors! Hello and welcome to the forum. I have found over the years that this forum is the BEST place for guidance, help and support for the Smart Car. It has been priceless! Have fun and enjoy your new car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome to the family StormG! Nice color choice, the 453 is loads of fun so congrat on unlimited driving smiles.

Also, the 453 is a blast to mod. So the madness site will definitely keep you busy. I frequent the site and their Spicewood,Tx shop as often as I can. If you have any questions on an exhaust or diffuser, I have the Carllson quad exhaust and rear diffuser :).

Glad to have you on the boards, cheers.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Great color combo . I would of taken the orange version if my dealer could of found one with my preferences . The 453 is my favorite rendition, although I still like the older Brabus editions compared to the current version . Good luck keeping your wallet full of cash , Smart Maddness likes my thin wallet . Keep us posted on your updates as they happen . Welcome to the forum .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts