Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have loved smarts for some time now hope to have one someday. with the wait being so long don't know when that will be. don't want to shell out the 25,000.00 for a 2006-2007.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I know it sounds stupid but I just put in my reveseration yesterday so It my be awhile for me. I first came across a smart when I was looking into classic minis 4 years ago and it was love at first site. I went to Paris two years ago and got some pics of smarts to tide me over that was when I found out that they were coming to the USA. I also called a dealership today and was told that they were expecting to become a smart dealership but that they hadn’t heard of any thing yet. Landers in Arkansas. Amy delerships In the usa for sure yet?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
There are lots of dealers although I haven't seen a list yet. Possibly Little Rock....you could call a few Mercedes dealers if you have some spare time. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
danielfp

I just call smart usa wanting to find out about Dallas dealer,they dont have any idea as who it will be .It was love at first sight when i found out that they were being imported to US I wanted one I went to germany in sept. I got to sit in one went to a dealer there ,no one spoke english I cant wait to test drive one.I wanted to find out my reservation number said that was secret would not tell..daniel

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I wanted to find out my reservation number said that was secret would not tell
HUH? Did you reserve one on line? If so you get your reservation # there and can print out a hard copy for your records. :confused:

·
Registered
671 Posts
Nice to see another Arkansan on here. I was lucky and got my reservation in on the first day. I was wondering if there would be any dealers in Arkansas. I was thinking maybe Memphis at the closest if I was lucky.

·
Smartmadness.com
1,216 Posts
welcome. Yea I just reserved on 10/05/07 at 9:25am. Im at the end of the line as well but I can't wait till its time. I will be trading in my Evo8 to get my SMART.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just call smart usa wanting to find out about Dallas dealer,they dont have any idea as who it will be .It was love at first sight when i found out that they were being imported to US I wanted one I went to germany in sept. I got to sit in one went to a dealer there ,no one spoke english I cant wait to test drive one.I wanted to find out my reservation number said that was secret would not tell..daniel
only no. i have is 11455811316 if this is the no. to erder I am in trouble maybe feb i get to order we have aroad show on the 20 hope i find out something dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts