Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
I lived in Boston many many years ago. I really liked it. I have a brother who lives in Newburyport just north of Boston (next to the northeastern border). :)

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Newburyport.

I lived in Boston many many years ago. I really liked it. I have a brother who lives in Newburyport just north of Boston (next to the northeastern border). :)
I think Newburyport is worth the drive from Boston. It is a historic little town. :cool: There is lots of history in Newburyport. I think it would be a great meet and greet for a MA Smart group. :D (plus having all those Smarts there would make my brother jealous of mine). :rolleyes:

·
5,297 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Aloha from Worcester

Welcome to the fray! :D

There is a lot of great info in these forums! If there is anything you want to know about your Smart - there probably is a post on it. If no, ask a question - I am sure it will be answered quickly.

I am out in the Worcester area but travel quite a bit into Braintree. I have had my car for about 8 months now - and I still laugh at how quickly I can fill the tank each week! I am reminded of Jeff Dunham's Prius bit. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts