Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Hello Crazy Cat Lady! Any possibility you will be making it to the Tail of the Dragon this August? It is a fun time in a beautiful setting with twists and turns along the way, not to mention other CAT people.
Cats and smarts seem to go together. It takes special people to appreciate the personalities of cats and smarts. :D Hope you can make it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I just recently attended the Midwest Rally and it was awesome!! So awesome that I just had to have my very own smart. I'm in heaven and I can't wait for the next rally! The best part of the rally was meeting everyone involved. A big thanks to everyone for being so welcoming! ~Janice
Welcome to the forum. I wish I could attend a rally but as far as I have been able to see there have been none in Arizona or any of the adjoining states yet and I see none planned.

Just got mine back from the shop a couple of weeks ago. A rather high "curb snake" jumped in front of mine, I was going about 40 MPH and did about $3,500 worth of damage.

Took my Smart Fortwo on it's 1st "long haul" last weekend. Phoenix to Tucson and thoroughly enjoyed it. 232 miles round trip in 108°. Got about 37 MPG highway with the A/C blasting the whole time.
Enjoy your new Smart Car. :)

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
Well I hope the Madison smart guys gave you a years worth of cheese or at least a "cheese-head" to protect your head from the rain as they (as shown in your picture) didn't include a roof with the car. :D (cheesy smile)
That is a good looking smart car and I know you will enjoy it.
Welcome from "The Lou."
Mick

·
Registered
19 Posts
Let's see, if I knew where Tremont was it would help. I to am new, bought a 11 Fortwo Passion May 1. So far have replace rear tires, had a Blue Ox baseplate and wiring harness installed, and a battery disconnect switch installed.
Next ended trip this winter...... Will tow behind Motorhome to South Florida for 3 weeks, then a week at Homasassa Springs for a week, then Tallahassee,,then St. George Island 5 days, Destin for 8 days, Pensacola for 4 days, and Gulf Shores Alabama for 9 days. That pretty Well covers Jan & Feb. so little Smart will get a good amount of running in Florida this winter. Fun, Fun, Fun........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts