Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a Black Cabriolet loaded around a month ago, and already have 1500 miles on it. I hate to drive anything else now...

Got a Bluetooth kit (Parrot CK3000) and XM installed at Best Buy (wired to Aux IN, Antenna on metal part above windshield, control where airbag light is), and now the car is exactly what I want. I also had installed some extra lighting installed in the trunk and under the dash. Now I can see the stuff in the trunk at night.

Last night I went into Boston to the "North End", where parking is an absolute pain in the neck. Well, for me there were at least three spots. I just backed in, and parked without issue. When I left my spot, someone else in a larger car tried to take my sport, and gave up after a few swings.

I love this car!

·
Banned
4,883 Posts
Welcome to the Forums!! Your lights look great!!! Just a note... if you don't want the XM antenna to be visible it can be hidden under the radio/ac cover. Works perfectly!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already have the antenna on the roof, and I kind of like the "bump" there. All my other cars have the XM "bump" also, so it is only fitting that the Smart has it too!

Thank you for the nice comments on the lights. I hated how dark it was before.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts