Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Houston Texas. This is a great site and I love reading all the new posts everyday. I was wondering if their is anyone else from Houston in this forum? I'm not sure who the Smart dealer will be here. I think that it will be the Mercedes Dealer in the Woodlands, but I've also seen that the Mercedes Dealer at Greenway Plaza might sell Smarts. Does anyone know for sure?

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Texas.

Welcome aboard SPDYII.

I do beleive there are members from Texas on here and also a dealer or two
Check it out as soon as you can post to the forums. :)

Best regards.
A2jack.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
SPDYII There are many Texas folks here and several from the Houston area...

A lot of us don't follow these newcomer's threads too closely... each day there are too many new posts to effectively keep track of...this is one of the threads that only gets attention if subject seems very interesting... or is from a semi local neighbor... I try to welcome a couple a newcomers a day but admit I let at least 50% slip by...not trying to be rude, just manage my time...

Welcome aboard!

Some of us are exploring a "Texas get together" some time in the future once we have the 'Lil buggers in possesion...

·
Registered
275 Posts
Welcome to the board.

With so many posts, I don't get around to welcoming everyone like I should. Nothing wrong with Houston, though. Just a lot of posts.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think it would be great to have "Texas get together" after we get our cars. I see you will be getting your's before I get mine. Let me know if you plan something. Good luck with this long wait.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts