Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm new to the Smart car thing but have to say I have fell in love with this little ride. I'm a Ford guy from way back. Built many fox body Mustangs and even got one I built in a magazine. So you would ask how did I end up with a 2009 Passion Cabrio. Well I have an hour drive to work and was doing it in a F250 6.0 crew cab, spending $100 or more a week in fuel. I started looking....Mini Cooper...Nope....Fiat .....Nope....A Smart.....hell yeah lets do it. Now I cant leave anything stock. I have owned the car for three weeks and already added 17" wheels and tires (customer center caps and lug covers), lowered it, tinted the windows, replaced the door speakers, made an center exit exhaust setup, adding fog lights (custom) and have a cruise control being delivered tomorrow. I'm one of those guys that likes to make things....cut...weld...glue...sew it don't matter. If someone tells me it cant be done I say hold my Diet Pepsi! I will post up some pictures this weekend when I have more time.

Thanks Guys, Terry

·
Registered
715 Posts
What kind of exhaust did you add
I picked up some tips I liked. Cut them into the muffler. Welded up the stock tail pipe. Then cut the rear valance. I still have to make the trim for going around the tips.
Great to see an active thinker in the group . Welcome to the forum and post some pics of your creation in progress .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts