Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Michigan Smarties.

Msudvm.

Hi, and welcome to our group.

Are you coming down for the test drives tomorrow in Bloomfield hills?

Many Michigan Smartie's hang out on http://www.clubsmartcar.ca We have been discussing the invite to test drive the new smart 4-2 and other issues.
Go to the USA forum and click on Michigan Smarties ("any out there?"),

Best Regards.
A2Jack

·
smart happens here!
1,830 Posts
Msudvm.

Hi, and welcome to our group.

Are you coming down for the test drives tomorrow in Bloomfield hills?

So I see that Smart adds some "non-advertised" test drives to the tour?
(I guess afterall it doesn't take all week to drive to Cleveland!)

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Michigan Drives.

Rogue Smart.

No crowd. Through the line in less than 10 mins. I drove two cars, a silver Passion. and a blue Cab. The guy I drove with said he enjoyed it and mentioned LA as the busiest stops on the tour.

I see Beverly Hills MB will be a Smart dealer. Love It! See Smart run!

Smart Card. Yes. Michigan resevation holders were sent an e-mail about two weeks before the event. They do this in a lot of citys and do not post it on thier web site.

A2jack

·
Registered
18 Posts
Michigan Smartcar Group

I am from Traverse City Michigan and have a cabrio on order.
Greetings Traverse City, and other Michigan SmartCar potentials!

Looking forward to "that call" to come finalize my order. Been reserved for a few months now. Give us a shout when first Michigan potential receives the first "Michigan" order! We'll help celebrate your good fortune!! :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Michigan order placed this morning!

I received an email notice last night that I was now allowed to place my Smart Car order! It stated that I must place my order by September 30th, or risk losing my order priority and delaying delivery of my vehicle. It also stated by placing my order now, I should receive my new vehicle within the first 3 months of 2008. So I went ahead and placed my order of a silver/silver Cabrio with every available option. The cost excluding tax, license, registration, destination charge and dealer installed accessories was $18,230. I am from northern Michigan (Traverse City) and placed my $99 reservation on March 19th, 2007. Any questions, please ask. Anyone else from Michigan placed an order yet or am I and Roger Penske the first!

Dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts