Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!! I purchased my first Smart Car this week, a 2012. There is a lot more room in it than people think. I was surprised. Been looking online for stuff to buy to make it mine. I want to get the Buckeye wrap but can't find out where to buy it. Any Buckeyes know where to go? Think I am going to get the Lambo doors. I have a big paper route I drive every night, 1000+ miles a week. I love the gas mileage. I also looked at the performance brake roters and pads...I eat up brakes. I saw some for $1500+... a little too rich for me. I'm going to get some in the $500 price range. Anyone have a favorite website to order parts from? The engine compartment is full of dust and dirt. Any suggestions on the best way to clean it?? I am thinking an air compressor to loosen the dirt and a shop vac to suck it up... Any help will be appreciated:)

·
Super Moderator
28,980 Posts
Welcome - always good to have another Ohio owner on the forums. We had our annual Ohio April Fools rally in Lima this year, really enjoyed the area. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Armstrong Air and Space Museum is in Wapakoneta. I graduated from there. I remember when Neil came home after the moon trip. HUGE parade, even BOB HOPE was there!!! You didn't get bigger or better than Bob.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Thought I typed this before?

AutoZone brake pads are replaceable for your lifetime as long as you don't wear them down to the backing plate. That would save you a ton of money on pads...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts