Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

Just wanted to say hello!

Looking forward to the smart launch early next year. As a current BMW and MINI owner, I'm a big European car fan and I hope this car does well! Not sure at this point that I would get one, but I certainly think it will be a fun (and very efficient) car.

I'm from RI and our local dealer (Inskip - a Penske store) has had their showroom done since this summer (supposedly the first one done in the country, they had it completed in July for a big Penske Auto Group meeting that they had at Inskip this summer). It's on the second floor of the new Mercedes-Benz dealership, and they have a special elevator (just about the size of a smart, no other car would fit on it) that lifts the cars up to the second floor!

Got to drive one this summer during the road show and it was alot of fun!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Welcome Sarafil

Sounds like you are also and Smart enthusiast...... get one or two or three hell they are little enough to get four and still have room in the garage....well I could anyway...wife still wants me to make it into kitchen addition

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome Sarafil

Sounds like you are also and Smart enthusiast...... get one or two or three hell they are little enough to get four and still have room in the garage....well I could anyway...wife still wants me to make it into kitchen addition
yeah, the price is very attractive too so you don't feel as guilty about buying one (or more)! ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.