Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Brad Arnold. My wife's name is Kathy Briesemeister. Today, I just bought a black used (1700 miles) Passion Cabriolet from Lupient Bargain Lot in Brooklyn Park, MN.

It sure takes some getting used to. My wife and I are debating whether our three dobermans will fit in back (I didn't think so when I purchased it). We plan to take pictures this weekend, and that will be the one I will publish all over if it works.

Look forward to driving it for over a decade.

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Welcome to SCoA! :D

We have two Dobermans ourselves! We just lost one to heart issues after a year struggle. :(

That's awesome that you own Dobermans! You should post some pics in the smart pets thread around here! :D

Again, welcome! :D

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
Welcome !!

You have found a great Car, great people, and a great place to get any Smart Car questions answered ! Welcome !!!
:spots::spots::spots::spots:

Oh, You obviously found Great Dogs too ! (I love Dobes)

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Love Dobie's! We have had several reds. Very smart dog's. Heart problems are common. Our last Dobie got wobbler's disease. It was terrible. We have Anatolian Shepherds now. Welcome and let the fun begin.

·
Premium Member
11,310 Posts
Hello from a fellow Minnesotan..(Red Wing) There are quite a few of us in Minnesota and we get together a few times for some driving and fun. We aim for a drive in the spring and fall, and a weekend usually in June. We will see about 2012, there has been talk about a different spot than the Dells. Rumors of Black Hills, etc... No doubt we will have a good time wherever we end up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts