Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to say Hello to all Smart Micro Cars Owners, Let Me tell You people out there! For me owning this car in this small Island is like going skydiving every day.Why? Is the adrenaline rush You get every time somebody cuts in front of you at 60MPH, And you with the PO,PO,PO horn that comes from the factory. But am ready. I got my wolo dual horn on the mail TODAY! Come and get it!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Yes the horn is ideal for a forklift but not for our cars. Welcome from Isla de Encanto. Does it mean Isle of Enchantment? I don't speak Spanish, just guessing.The dual horn will give the car more credibility and most of all it can be heard.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tell me about it! But my wolo dual is in place! Works Great! My story is not easy,I was driving MY Dodge Ram 3500 turbo diesel and now she is taking a long vacation.The Idea was to change from $90 a week to $25 week to fuel the Smartie, BIG CHANGE!!! From Golliat to David.Some people in the Island they think am driving a Golf cart on steroids!Ask me if I care,I park in a dime,turn in a penny,fly like butterfly,sting like a BEE! Everybody smile at Me,kids wave at me,Hey what can I Say is a happy car. Bye MiSmart2009

1 - 3 of 3 Posts