Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
Just joined to look for information about the differences between the US and Euro Cabrios. I have a crossblade which is in need of some medical attention but am concerned that penskeofamerica will not be able to work on my crossblade as it has a European transmission to it. Otherwise I need to find a dealer that is willing to ship parts to the U.S.

Cheers

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi there,
Just joined to look for information about the differences between the US and Euro Cabrios. I have a crossblade which is in need of some medical attention but am concerned that penskeofamerica will not be able to work on my crossblade as it has a European transmission to it. Otherwise I need to find a dealer that is willing to ship parts to the U.S.

Cheers[/QUOTE

Call Boris at smartmadness they can answer your questions regards to euro parts

·
5,297 Posts
Welcome...keep us updated on the crossblade and how much medical attention it needs. The nurse in me can't help much there and smartmadness is in your part of the country. They are a supporting partner of SCOA and just moved to a larger worksite (lots of pics from last weekend's grand opening at the new location are on this site).

There are plenty of members and guests on this site that will want to know the issues and see pictures and know that the crossblade was cured or even resuscitated.

One of our members shared his crossblade with us at the Nationals event BBQ in Kansas City last month.

and believe me, the are much better pics from the better photographers; check out the Nationals thread with the pics/videos.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts