Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Lee and just found this site. Can anyone tell me where I can get some dimensions on this car? I am 6'3" and want to know if I can fit in a Smart. I love the design and need a second car....in LA this would be great. Let me know. Thanks.

·
Smart A**
1,141 Posts
My name is Lee and just found this site. Can anyone tell me where I can get some dimensions on this car? I am 6'3" and want to know if I can fit in a Smart. I love the design and need a second car....in LA this would be great. Let me know. Thanks.
Welcome to the site. I'm 6'-2" and still have 4-6 inches of head room in a new Smart. The Smart is much taller than most luxury sedans and has much more headroom than any car I've been in (almost as much as my full size pick-up).

·
Registered
36 Posts
Big enough

I haven't seen a listing of the exact interior dimensions -- perhaps others can help you there -- but I can assure you that at 6'3" there will be plenty of room to spare. In fact, up to 6'7" or so you would be comfortable. At one test drive I attended, a 6'9" man took a drive. He fit in the car easily. Although he said he wished he had a little more room for his knees, he had enough headroom. If you're heavy as well as tall, you'll probably find that the Smart's seats are easier to get into and out of than those of many larger cars.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Weldmax, go to the post titled "Power steering" in this forum. Paul C has a link to a 48 page book about the SMART that is in Canada. I think one of the last coupe of pages has a ton of stats.
Vicki from Dallas

1 - 4 of 4 Posts