Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another newbie here :) , patiently waiting for the Smart Car to come to town! Nice to meet y'all.

SMARTYPOO

(AKA the "better half" of "Smart Card" :p )

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx...

Welcome to our new collection of friends! :D
...RLove!

...I really like the green Smart Car on your avatar. I guess it's a colour that's no longer available? Darn. Ah well...I guess it's a good thing really, 'cause "the boss" wants a red Smart Car. ;)

·
smart happens here!
1,830 Posts
Another newbie here, patiently waiting for the Smart Car to come to town! Nice to meet y'all.

SMARTYPOO

(AKA the "better half" of "Smart Card" )
Hey .... I resemble the comment! :mad: :p

..I really like the green Smart Car on your avatar. I guess it's a colour that's no longer available? Darn. Ah well...I guess it's a good thing really, 'cause "the boss" wants a red Smart Car.
:confused: I'm confuse....what does your work have to do with buying a car?

:rolleyes:

·
smart happens here!
1,830 Posts
Are you two using the same computer to write back to each other? I have a strange visual of each of you taking turns on the same computer.

:eek:how strange is that visual?

No, a desktop downstairs and a laptop up here! :p

(btw, let us know if we get too "out of hand" for this forum..... we actually met "on the net" .... at another car forum no less, years ago! Humour can be a great way to pass the time!)

·
Registered
465 Posts
I ran across that green Smart somewhere. they did have some great body panel sin Europe with all kinds of designs in them...hopefully we'll see some cool stuff here - eventually.

Might just have to fire up the spray gun and create my own. There is an orange body on another Smart website that is interesting too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts