Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 2009 Passion through a trade for an airplane engine. I love the little thing!!! Even the quirky shifting is kind of cool.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha ha yes one mid time Viper 102 jet engine for the Smart. I own 9 airplanes. 3 are former military jets. I have so many spares everywhere. The Smart is a great airport hopper car so far. I'm friends with the P-51 guys at Chino. They laughed their asses off when they first saw it. I think it is just so cool!!!!

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
Ha ha yes one mid time Viper 102 jet engine for the Smart. I own 9 airplanes. 3 are former military jets. I have so many spares everywhere. The Smart is a great airport hopper car so far. I'm friends with the P-51 guys at Chino. They laughed their asses off when they first saw it. I think it is just so cool!!!!
I smell an awesome mod in the making:D

·
Registered
521 Posts

the Smart Electric sounds like a jet... and takes off like one :pimp:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm the CFO and one of the owners of a battery mfg company but I like gas powered stuff. I need explosions!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That looks like a viper 102 from a jet provost!! I have 3 spare 102's for my Jet Provost. But I will not destroy my Smart.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts