Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks, Everyone!

Thanks all for your replies! By the way, the prototype trailer has towed everything from kayaks to a washing machine. It has adjustable height, width, and length, and has only an 18"x18" footprint for storage due to the design. I think there's definitely a market oppty here, although it will need to be for mini-cars (not just Smart).

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
big market for trailers for small cars

Thanks all for your replies! By the way, the prototype trailer has towed everything from kayaks to a washing machine. It has adjustable height, width, and length, and has only an 18"x18" footprint for storage due to the design. I think there's definitely a market oppty here, although it will need to be for mini-cars (not just Smart).
I agree, I think there is a big market for trailers for small cars. Smart isn't the only small car out there. There is the Toyota Yaris, the Mini Cooper, the Fiat 500 to name some. I think there are others that are coming since they are raising the MPG average (CAFE) for car companies. IMO; it will give some utility to these small cars. :cool:

Do you have photos of the trailer? It would be nice to see what it looks like. :)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts