Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of a bolt that mounts the convertible top to the lift. The pics at the bottom show where they go and and last one is what they look like. So anyone know the part number, name or a place where is can get some would be greatly appreciated.


1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.