Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,499 Posts
WhistlinDiesel is an infuriating case of how to use outrage to get filthy rich. His channel is almost exclusively killing good vehicles for the sake of pissing people off. The formula works without failure. He destroys something nice, people get mad, and it goes viral. Rinse and repeat. As someone in the media, I despise "content creators" like him.

The one that bummed me the most was when he destroyed a beautiful International Transtar semi-tractor. He absolutely mangled a piece of trucking history simply for the views.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just view it for "educational purposes..." It certainly shows real world crash testing, and like others have said...its shows how tough they are!

I like how the used live crash test dummies...

·
Registered
260 Posts
^ true
But any car person always cringes at the sight of anything like this.
Not saying I wouldn’t have fun doing some of the stuff they did I just wouldn’t deliberately try to break parts of the vehicle like that.

·
King of Smart Gadgetry
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There's actually more mayhem from these guys too.
Easy Smart Car Unload (Gone Right?) - YouTube

Smart Car Tips over Mudding - YouTube

These guys had more Smart Cars in other videos such as welding long pipes to the back of it with a seat and causing it to do wheelies and crazy stuff. Does it ever end? It just shows how incredibly tough these little guys are. Just ask Miss Mercedes about how well they can off road with a little care. DCO

·
Registered
260 Posts
I’ve seen her pic of when she was in that river with her’s (I would definitely like to know where in Tennessee she did that)

·
Super Moderator
17,499 Posts
I’ve seen her pic of when she was in that river with her’s (I would definitely like to know where in Tennessee she did that)
Exact location is Clifty Bridge along Clifty Road. My 2008 with broken front springs and stock tires scraped like crazy. My 2012 with good springs and just a tire lift cleared it no problem.
35.890699, -85.217157

·
Registered
260 Posts
Miss Mercedes I have probably been over that bridge as I have family that lives in that area.
I may give it a try sometime just may take someone with me to pull me out if I get stuck.

·
Super Moderator
17,499 Posts
Please keep in mind that Smart Car of America is not the place to discuss the events that happened at the Capitol, nor a place to discuss politics. :)

·
Super Moderator
29,101 Posts
Please keep in mind that Smart Car of America is not the place to discuss the events that happened at the Capitol, nor a place to discuss politics. :)
As per forum rules:
Prohibited Topics
The following topics and links are prohibited on Smart Car of America Forums: Religion (such as Proselytism), Death Penalty, Politics (such as Demagoguery, Partisanship), gun control, and sexually explicit material (even hinted). Suggesting the illegal use of firearms or harming another person are also prohibited.
No fundraising of any type is permitted on SCoA.
:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts