Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
smart happens here!
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Louisville, KY! Looks like we're going to take the plunge and get in line for a twofour! My wife and I have a thing about "novel" cars, we currently drive a MINI Cooper and a PT Cruiser, and a SmartCar would fit in just nicely! :)
In fact, it was the PT Cruiser that brought us together as we waited online eight years ago for production and delivery of the PT to start. Forums have come a long way since then, but I guess the waiting game will be the same.

Hopefully this forum will help pass the time and hope to "meet" some neat folks around here!

and one more thing-

GO CARDS!!! :D

·
Registered
671 Posts
A TwoFour? I thought they had been discontinued. You sure you didn't mean a ForTwo? I believe the TwoFour was their 4-door (or was it called the FourFour), now I'm confused........

·
smart happens here!
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A TwoFour? I thought they had been discontinued. You sure you didn't mean a ForTwo? I believe the TwoFour was their 4-door (or was it called the FourFour), now I'm confused........
oops.....I guess I'm dyslexic [sp?]- and don't know it! :eek:
Yes, ForTwo makes much more sense! :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
The car was the forfour and it is discontinued as well as the smart roadster. When I was on a trip to Italy recently I saw many forfours cruising around they were cool looking smarts but really just a normal four door sedan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts