Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!! I'm from Spain and recently I have known that in the USA the smart have lots of fans!! and...I'm here to meet all of us as if it's possible! sorry about my english...and thank you for being Smarters!!:)

·
Registered
29 Posts
hi MR Jandro!!!! Welcome to this forum, I bet you know me very well, jejejje, well, as I told you ,there are many americans thinking in this small car and hopefully they will be driving this car in 2008!!! We are very lucky because we have been enjoying the new fortwos since december of 2006 and we also can get the turbo engine that is not going to be available yet in America. I think they will get the turbo engine if the car is successfull there. Americans must realize that we are thinking so much in them because if this small car is successfull in America that will be very positive for this brand and we will be able to enjoy these cars for many many years. So, Americans, Open your mind and enjoy with this amazing Smart philosophy!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.