Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I recently purchased a 2010 smart fortwo convertible 2dr. I'm desperately looking for a part
"smart fortwo Instrument Pods
451 model Clock - 2010" I just can't seem to find one anywhere, they sell them all over UK but they won't ship to canada, any advice, thanks.

·
Registered
427 Posts
SmartMadness has the instrument pods, not sure how the price compares as I've not looked into these, but I have found them reasonable for some other parts.

·
Super Moderator
29,205 Posts
The pods come in pairs (for your car) with a single connecting cable so I'm not sure what you're seeing for sale in the UK. :)

·
Registered
580 Posts
yeah but I'm looking for the white ones
I wasn’t aware that there were different colors. I know the trim rings come in various colors. But then I’ve only had my smarts for about 6 months. Regardless, the tach is a nice feature. I upgraded my 09 Passion and 15 pure.

·
Registered
9 Posts
So I recently purchased a 2010 smart fortwo convertible 2dr. I'm desperately looking for a part
"smart fortwo Instrument Pods
451 model Clock - 2010" I just can't seem to find one anywhere, they sell them all over UK but they won't ship to canada, any advice, thanks.
I bought mine out of Italy. Go to subito.it and look there. They were shipped and got them in for days at a good price

1 - 20 of 20 Posts