Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Longtime lurker, new member, but old owner. I'm Francesco from Montreal, and some of you may already know me from other forums on the web, namely Club smart Car, where I've been an active member for seven years. I own a somewhat modded 2006 pulse cabrio cdi, purchased new in May, 2007. It has cruise, LEDs, a remap and no EGR among other things, and a Blindy exhaust to be installed at some point.

I've flashed many smiles and sobbed quite a few tears over 80,000 miles with this car, but I don't plan on letting go just yet: I'm in the middle of an almost complete teardown and rebuild of the front and rear suspension and brakes, along with the wiper motor assembly and some maintenance items that the dealerships don't do. My car is on jack stands right now as I get all the parts in, with a Bilstein B14 PSS kit waiting to be installed once I finish doodling with the brakes. I'm only really missing a set of upgraded wheels, but there might not be room in the budget after all this work. That's ok, I plan on driving her next year, too. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and I wanted to say thank you to all the helpful members here who have taught me quite a few things over the years!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi New member

Hi,
I get so confused where to link in and get my profile across....like a 5 year old first day at school....need help and guidance ....we own 5 Smart cars and about to install a 1300 Hyabusa in a 2004 450 and need all the advice and HELP.

Cheers TJ.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts