Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone ..... i'm Jonas from paris i had a smart Brabus that i keeped 12 years that my wife used ... and finally today i surprised here with picking up a new Brabus xclusive.....

of course i have a lot question .... I'm changing all the interior already with blue/grey leather/suede (seats, steering wheel, sun roof, side panel and front panel) ...... it should take about two weeks ...

since i'm a bike guys i do love carbon, and saw a few nice smart with carbon interior (of course i will have some questions also)

then i would like to change the GPS/navigation .... but apparently the one i found does not work when you already have an OEM GPS system.

last but not least reprogrammed the engine.

looking forward to talking to yo guys .

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Hello from Las Vegas and welcome to the forum. I like your smart.
My daughter lives in Aix-en-Provence.
She just got her French Driver's license and bought a Toyota Corolla. :shrug:
She has driven both of my smarts and had no interest in owning one. I certainly understand her decision.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello from Las Vegas and welcome to the forum. I like your smart.
My daughter lives in Aix-en-Provence.
She just got her French Driver's license and bought a Toyota Corolla. :shrug:
She has driven both of my smarts and had no interest in owning one. I certainly understand her decision.
hey, Aix en Provence is very nice ;)

Smarts are awesome especially in crowded city like Paris ...... but for Aix i could understand she does not want it .....
I only drive my smart for paris ... when i go outside paris i have an other car ... when i was younger i used to go to Belgium with my smart.
my old smart Brabus is 12years old bought it new and is only 53000km 32932Miles

·
Registered
386 Posts
I used to live just outside of Arles. I can see a slightly bigger car on the Autoroute like the Toyota, though I used to shotgun down from Paris in a leased R5 turbo regularly. Wanted to import it back to Canada but the cost was just a bit too high.

But in the tiny streets where I was a smart would be really handy as parking was always a challenge especially on market days.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I used to live just outside of Arles. I can see a slightly bigger car on the Autoroute like the Toyota, though I used to shotgun down from Paris in a leased R5 turbo regularly. Wanted to import it back to Canada but the cost was just a bit too high.

But in the tiny streets where I was a smart would be really handy as parking was always a challenge especially on market days.
thr R5 Turbo now that a real car ;) reminds me of my childhood love that car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey guys,

here is a quick update of the inside of there car .... i changed everything leather and suede
hope you guys like it
next step is the exhaust mid December

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts