Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave:

Wanted to say Hi! I'm not a SMART owner, but very interested. On the waiting list at the moment and trying to learn more as I wait my turn.

I'm in the market for a "tiny" car. I'm also looking at classic mini coopers and the classic Fiat 500. There are aspects of all 3 cars that are appealing to me.

·
Registered
277 Posts
:wave:

Wanted to say Hi! I'm not a SMART owner, but very interested. On the waiting list at the moment and trying to learn more as I wait my turn.

I'm in the market for a "tiny" car. I'm also looking at classic mini coopers and the classic Fiat 500. There are aspects of all 3 cars that are appealing to me.
:bouncies: As a fellow bay area person, I wish you well on your search and welcome you to the forum. The smart fortwo is a unique car that I think will make a difference in how Americans think. Its a tough little guy that gets you where you need to go without tearing the environment up to do it. Hopefully more folks will see that smaller is better :cool:.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I LOVE classic MINI's. However, one advantage of the Smart is it comes with a new car smell and a warrenty. It's also a bit safer than a car designed in the late 40's/early 50's.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the welcomes. An interesting day for me. As I drove into San Francisco from the East Bay today (to view a 1969 austin mini for sale), I saw 2 SMART's in the city!...perhaps a message to me? :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts