Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all. i bought my smartie in october and am having a ball with it. i had it wrapped in february with tropical flowers and butterflys. i certainly turn heads when im tooling around town! i am off to the 1st annual national smart car invitational in june, in kansas city. cant miss the first one. i hope yall are having as much fun as i am.:D

·
Registered
9,009 Posts
...redcross...welcome to the asylum...wrapped in flowers and butterflies eh?...just like some of the guys in here dress shirts...if there's anything that the maniacs around the padded rooms can help you with just ask away...they will be more than happy to take some of their daily medication and lend a hand...

jetfuel...only sane guy here....

·
To the XCAPEPOD!
6,101 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy the ride! :)

If you're interested in tracking and sharing your fuel mileage, we can always use a few more smarts on Fuelly.com.

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
And the fun doesn't stop in KC! Join the annual caravan from sunny Fl to come up to the Dragon in September! Even jetfuel (the only sane one here - we let him believe that, so long as he keeps up with his meds) will be there...(but don't let that stop you from coming)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts