Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi I'm looking for the wedgekit for the rear hubs I have a lift kit on my smart and the rear camber looks rely bad with it. so any help would be appreciate I live in san diego ca and thank you so much -Robert

oh and a set of 4 spacer with bolts

thank you

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
Barney manufacured them. PM him, if he still, views this forum. Might check with smart madness. See if they sell anything similar.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Barney is still on the site but he's not making the kits as of right now. I just asked him recently some questions about the kit since I can machine my own.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Barney is still on the site but he's not making the kits as of right now. I just asked him recently some questions about the kit since I can machine my own.
If you're willing to make more than 1 set when you make your own I would be interested in buying a set from you.

·
Super Moderator
11,309 Posts
There have been a few people ask about the kits, there might be a market for them again. I could use a set to...

·
Super Moderator
11,309 Posts
I didn't see much difference in driving with or without the kit. seemed the same to me. It did make the wheels look straighter in back. I had a policeman mention that my back wheels looked bent before I added the kit. Tire wear was about the same.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
The up front skinny's are the understeer. Next time you watch Formula 1 or Indycar pay attention to the camber on all 4 wheels.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts