Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a photo of one with black with red interior? Im starting to look for one for my boy who is turning 16 in a couple of months.:eek:

·
Registered
798 Posts
Welcome spare time toys! Are you sure this is the car you want for a sixteen year old? Of course he'll be at least 17 or 18 by the time you take delivery, but that's not the point :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
There are several pictures on this forum of all different colors if you search. Here is one that popped up first, but I am sure you will be able to find some better photos if you look.

http://smartcarofamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=804&highlight=red+interior

Unless you get lucky and find someone selling one right after they come out, you might be waiting a long time to get one as SmartShanna mentioned. Otherwise, you could buy a gray market one for a lot more at weatherford.

·
Super Moderator
29,352 Posts
Plenty of photos in the gallery; should be able to find black/red.

I think this would be a great car for a 16 year old; low power, great safety features and a very high "wow" factor. :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm sixteen, and have a Smartcar reserved. I think the 'best' idea of how a black Smart with red interior would look, is on the website.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Does anyone have a close up of the instrument panel? I would like to take a closer look at the warning lights, etc...
Thanks, Brad

·
Registered
338 Posts
Spare Time, we reserved a Smart last year for my daughter when she got her learners. She was rabid to get it. That's all we've heard about for months.

I had her drive my cabrio the other day, and she started ****ing the minute she got in it. Didn't like the steering, didn't like the braking, didn't like this, didn't like that.

Thankfully, she had enough sense to tell us she wasn't comfortable in the car. I would never put a kid on the road in a car they weren't completely at ease with. We've put her in our Honda, and my other daughter jumped on the chance to get her sister's Smart,and is now driving it and loves it.

Two teenagers, two TOTALLY different reactions to the Smart. See if you can have your son drive one before you commit to it.

·
Super Moderator
29,352 Posts
Does anyone have a close up of the instrument panel? I would like to take a closer look at the warning lights, etc...
Thanks, Brad
Take a look at the top left side of the page, under Helpful Links. You can check out the owners manual page on the instrument panel with all the warning lights identified. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts