Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Thank you (I think) - I would want a confirmation on your definition of "strangers" first, though...
YOU are not a stranger. you participate.
BB is not a stranger, she communicates here.

people who come into a chat board/forum/specific community of posters and just say HI. that's a stranger that skeers me. just sayin.

like it was said earlier, spammer.

usually, like myself, people post HEY! i got a smart car, love it, glad ya'll are here. what's this or that, they share which smart they purchased etc.

ya know, like that

·
Ex Admin/mod.
9,491 Posts
This late morning I saw a lady with white hair drive her non-descript sedan away from a gas station downtown DC with the gas cap hanging lose from the open flap. I blew my (fanfare) horn, flashed the light, she hesitated. Then I managed to stop beside her at the next traffic light, lower the window and asked her to do the same: she looked at me (also white haired) with a confused, then frowning and finally disdainful look, ignored me and turned right-on-red.
We hadn't been formally introduced, I presume... :D

·
Banned
4,883 Posts
YOU are not a stranger. you participate.
BB is not a stranger, she communicates here.

people who come into a chat board/forum/specific community of posters and just say HI. that's a stranger that skeers me. just sayin.

like it was said earlier, spammer.

usually, like myself, people post HEY! i got a smart car, love it, glad ya'll are here. what's this or that, they share which smart they purchased etc.

ya know, like that
BB is a woman???? Damn... learn new stuff every day. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts