Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I've been lurking around here for a while now, and figured it's time to sign up after a few months of joy and proud ownership of this little car.

This 08 Pulse Cabrio 1.0 Turbo started off with the basic Brabus package (exhaust, suspension, wheels, shift knob, eBrake handle, rear bumper), I purchased little less than 3 months ago and just couldn't stop adding things to it, and luckily were able to find all the OEM parts from the UK.

- Chipped with Techtec (100+hp?)
- OEM Brabus bodykit
- OEM Brabus Custom two tone leather interior (Seats, Door cards & Dashes)
- Custom painted Brabus style headlight
- 3M vinyl wrapping A-pillar, roof bridge and some interior trims
- 2012 rear bumper with Carbon fiber diffuser
- Backup camera :D

AC

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Link to the photo album in the next post... (Forum rule requires me to have 3 posts to post link...)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hope you guys like it and I'll be happy to share my modding experience with you all!

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
Nice job and I love the interior. You will have fun driving in the city but be sure to take it out on the twisty roads...it's even more fun on the curvy roads.
Mick

·
Registered
536 Posts
Strange, but that was my phone number as a child. 694-2451. At that time, you only had to dial the last five digits of a local number, so 42451 rang my house.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Strange, but that was my phone number as a child. 694-2451. At that time, you only had to dial the last five digits of a local number, so 42451 rang my house.
You were meant to be... kinda spooky now ain't it :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts