Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Again, we would like to thank everyone that drove from such far distances and took the time to spend a portion of their weekend with us.

We had a blast and we hope that all of you did too!

Here's a video highlighting the event.

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Boris, thanks for sharing.

The short tour of the smartMADNESS adult toy store speaks volumes of just how far you have taken this insanity. You may need professional help?

Seriously, thanks to you and Rachel for being there since 2008.

·
Vendor
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boris, thanks for sharing.

The short tour of the smartMADNESS adult toy store speaks volumes of just how far you have taken this insanity. You may need professional help?

Seriously, thanks to you and Rachel for being there since 2008.
Thank you!

At times Rachel and I look at where we are and where we started. To think in 08 I was installing intakes and vertical doors in my driveway after coming home from the "real job". Rachel was at home receiving parts and helping with filling orders.

We would both get done with our 9-5 job and then sit on the living room floor packing orders until the early morning hours making sure they go out quickly.

Just about everyone around us told that we are crazy for focusing on the smart and building an entire company around it. With lots of effort, risk and investment, all out commitment and most importantly with the support of the smart community we survived and grew over the years.

We THANK YOU and everyone for the continuous support over the years and we are not going anywhere! We are working on bring out even more parts and accessories for the current model smart, the previous 450 model and the upcoming model as well!

PS. We both let go of our "real jobs" and are now focused 100% on MADNESS! Our team keeps growing, but one thing should never change... 100% satisfaction when you deal with us. If that is ever not the case let me or Rachel know and we will do our best to make it so.

Thanks again everyone!

Boris and Rachel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts