Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Highline stereo unit (SOLD)

---UNIT IS SOLD---
Anyone in the market for a working Highline stereo unit? Coming out of a 2012 Cabrio; works perfectly fine, just going to be installing a new unit with more features. Will include the operation manual that came with the car. The installed Nav maps are from 2010/2011.

Asking $250 OBO, payment via PayPal. Free shipping within US! Shipping from 43055.

Any questions, please ask :D

Edit: Will only include the physical head unit and the manual, no GPS antenna or glove box USB port as I could not figure out how to remove them without damaging.

Attachments

·
Registered
508 Posts
I have a 2014 passion with the low end stock unit. So would I be able to just pull out and unplug mine then plug in this high end model and be all set? Or would more coding or wiring of some sort be needed. Did you 2012 Smart come with the Subwoofer?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 2014 passion with the low end stock unit. So would I be able to just pull out and unplug mine then plug in this high end model and be all set? Or would more coding or wiring of some sort be needed. Did you 2012 Smart come with the Subwoofer?

As far as I know it should be plug and play, and no mine did not come with the subwoofer. Only thing you'd have to get online is the GPS Antenna if you wanted to use the outdated maps.

·
Super Moderator
28,198 Posts
Just my .02, but the maps are the killer on that radio. No updates and apparently no way to get any updates. Better off with a Garmin dash mount GPS IMHO. :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
indeed, I run the waze navigaton on a tablet. Thinking about picking up the high end radio for sale here in columbus ohio if I can do it between the Grissom Air Force base and the Nelson Ledges run.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I do intend to pm you this weekend to arrange pickup time while I am in Ohio. If anyone believes this will not plug and play for my 2014 passion with standard radio. Please chime in.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Shout out to Bailey for meeting me for radio pick up.

I installed the radio yesterday. 7 minutes did plug and play. Stock speakers sound much better. Will try DVD today. Will order GPS antenna soon.
I am interested in the video through aux setting could this be a possible back up camera usage. Do believe will find the under dash subwoofer and install. very nice thanks again Bailey

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.