Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I'm excited about joining the forumn. I just purchased my smart car a week ago and I LOVE it!! I look forward to seeing some of you guys' smart cars and getting new ideas for mine. I really hope to connect with smart car owners in Louisiana, specifically in the Baton Rouge and surrounding areas. Feel free to message me, reply to me, or whatever.. Again, I'm super excited about this forumn. Talk to you soon!:D

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Welcome, Brittany.
I can tell you are going to fit right in. smarts do that to a person. :D
Pic a cell, not too close to Jet Fuel, :D settle in, decorate, and wait till the meds are passed around. Things brighten up after medications, however some of us are always a little weird around the edges. It begins upon purchasing a smart fortwo. It's too late to turn back now. You've already been bitten by the CRITTER! It isn't terminal, but you will smile a lot and expect that everyone is looking at your car, even when you are riding in someone elses. That part is permanent. Party ON! Oh, and first thing, Upgrade the HORN. It isn't pretty, the first time you really really need it. :p

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Welcome! Did you pick up a new one from New Orleans? What color? What year? Welcome again and if you have any questions about it, ask away.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome! Did you pick up a new one from New Orleans? What color? What year? Welcome again and if you have any questions about it, ask away.
Thanks for welcoming me. I actually got it from Royal Nissan in Baton Rouge. It's white and a 2009. I plan on getting a new one from N.O in about 6 months if I like this one.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome, Brittany.
I can tell you are going to fit right in. smarts do that to a person. :D
Pic a cell, not too close to Jet Fuel, :D settle in, decorate, and wait till the meds are passed around. Things brighten up after medications, however some of us are always a little weird around the edges. It begins upon purchasing a smart fortwo. It's too late to turn back now. You've already been bitten by the CRITTER! It isn't terminal, but you will smile a lot and expect that everyone is looking at your car, even when you are riding in someone elses. That part is permanent. Party ON! Oh, and first thing, Upgrade the HORN. It isn't pretty, the first time you really really need it. :p
Yea, I've already made the decision about upgrading the horn. Big trucks aren't too threatened by my tricycle horn. LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts