Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something clearly went wrong in this post. :shrug:
Seems like a table got borked. But it makes for some great features rarely found in any car. I think my personal favorite is the giant five foot tall in-dash clock :D

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
"Convertible occupant rollover protection Passenger vanity mirrors
Cupholders: Front Power convertible roof"

Yup, it's a hard top, not a Cabrio

Some dealer has no idea what they actually have.

·
Super Moderator
11,309 Posts
I like the Digital Audio Input Power Windows... and the 4-wheel ABS Brakes Interior air filtration

Looks like a Pure to me!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I like the Digital Audio Input Power Windows... and the 4-wheel ABS Brakes Interior air filtration

Looks like a Pure to me!
You seem to have missed this gem...

"Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam Radio Data System"

Also love how the "Smart Car for Two currently has 148,000 miles on the Speedometers Odometer System."

Broken Engrish much?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Can I have a Braking assist MP3 Player too or do I have to hit my own brakes since I have the highline radio?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
King of Smart Gadgetry
1,075 Posts
Wow that car has all kinds of options that I want for Max. Talk about innovative ! That thing is better equipped than a new 453 Brabus.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Wow that car has all kinds of options that I want for Max. Talk about innovative ! That thing is better equipped than a new 453 Brabus.

I know. I really want the side airbag for my antennae. I think it might feel more secure and get better reception then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
NOTE: some pure vehicles have power windows, my 2009 does. The dealer could not explain why, and there was no charge (cash for clunker upgrade)

·
Super Moderator
11,309 Posts
mine has an aftermarket sound system so I don't believe it has the feature...

and both my 2008 and 2009 Pure's did not have the power windows. It was an add on option on most pure's some had a 'package' deal that probably included them

1 - 12 of 12 Posts