Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
That's funny. Having had a MINI MCS very similar to that one I have to say that it's a toss-up. Which one is faster? MINI. Which one gets better mileage? Smart. Which one will get the most attention? Smart (now).

I would like to have one of each please. :D

·
Registered
280 Posts
Surprising indeed! Is the Americanized Smart that much bigger than the European ones? We have a picture from Paris last year where the MINI seemed huge in comparison. I think its on the wife's computer but I'll see if I can post it later.

OTOH, perhaps the MINI's DS paint makes it look smaller. :rolleyes: :D (Why is there no wink smilie?)

tm

P.S. added 7-20-07: Found the Paris picture but I'm not smart enough yet :rolleyes: to post it. The Smart is, in fact, much taller than I had remembered. Can't wait to compare in person!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey, nice comparison of the two cars! :D I also have a JCW MINI, it is my 3rd MINI..............2006 MCS Astro Black/Silver roof with the Checkmate package which has the blue and grey interior.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Great example, I choose the Smart Car...
I would like to see a Smart next to an early Mini Cooper...

Shane...

·
Registered
858 Posts
I was stationed in San Vito de Normandie 1975 thru 1977, (heal of the boot in Italy). I've seen a family of five on a Vespa scooter.:cool: Father driving, mother behind with child strapped on back and two little ones on the foot board.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
I was stationed in San Vito de Normandie 1975 thru 1977, (heal of the boot in Italy). I've seen a family of five on a Vespa scooter.:cool: Father driving, mother behind with child strapped on back and two little ones on the foot board.
:rofl2: They're gettin there! But the Chinese still got em beat

1 - 16 of 16 Posts