Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After viewing my short video trailer, Jimmy has requested for me to make a video for our phenomenal event at the Hoover Dam.

Right now I would like to open up the forums for any donations of video clips or pictures. I don't expect a full 30 minute clip, just a few short clips that you think would be great on this video.

We have 2 goals:

1. Youtube.com - Free for everyone
2. DVD - minimal fee

I want to emphasize that this will not be a promotional video for any product or any company. I want this video to capture as many moments as we can for our historic event. Even if you have just one picture that you think will be great, I'd like to see it. The more we can put into this video the better it will be.

I have to admit, I was not able to make the BBQ event. So, BBQ event pictures/video would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
968 Posts
nscaler has some nice video maybe you could use, probably have to include his name?
ask him?
I'm working on my own video. But cisco is welcome to use what he wants of it after I post it. The raw files are huge and would be impossible to send by e-mail. Much smaller files after posting on Vimeo.com.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I have wonderful video front and back of going over the dam. I have front video of driving into the walkway parking lot - last one in. Even Rachel gets some video action. Also video of driving by everyone who was waiting on the Arizona side on the ramp as I drove by.
It is all coming on video on the little screen to a computer near you. Stay tuned to this Bat channel (now I am dating myself :p).

·
Registered
350 Posts
I have wonderful video front and back of going over the dam. I have front video of driving into the walkway parking lot - last one in. Even Rachel gets some video action. Also video of driving by everyone who was waiting on the Arizona side on the ramp as I drove by.
It is all coming on video on the little screen to a computer near you. Stay tuned to this Bat channel (now I am dating myself :p).
Don't you mean Jessica? :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Cisco, Recheck Youtube...I think they have a new limit ;-)

Info from: http://youtube-global.blogspot.com/2010/07/upload-limit-increases-to-15-minutes.html

>>
Thursday, July 29, 2010

Upload limit increases to 15 minutes for all users

We want YouTube to be the best place to upload video. Without question, the number one requested feature by our creators is to upload videos longer than 10 minutes. We’ve heard you, and today we’re pleased to announce that we’ve increased the upload limit to 15 minutes<<

Jerry

·
Registered
968 Posts
Jimmy also said that the pictures would be released as digital pictures after everyone who ordered hard copies got their orders. I got my large prints (and found my car in the "procession" on the dam) on Monday. Maybe others put in orders and Jimmy is waiting.

·
Registered
148 Posts
>>digital pictures <<
I looked at ALL the "digital pictures" and they look GOOD. With what Jimmy went thru to get the "digital pictures" it would be nice if he could make some kind of $$ off them. Just my take on it. :-|

Jerry

1 - 20 of 23 Posts