Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
per 800-smartusa, tonight, 11/7/07 :)
verified with supervisor:

1) nice red interior seen at the event, 'will' be the 'same' on new 08 usa smart arrivals in 2008. ie, the nice christmas red seats, not orange (in some photos), are incoming on new 2008 usa smarts!

yeaaaahh! merry christmas everyone with red interior! :D

(estimate 80%+ chance supervisor info correct.)

2) black leather on seat backs, will only cover the 3 inch or so border around the seat back, not the entire back. on dash, they were not sure cloth, or leather. ... seat bottoms all leather surface. ... my guess, the dash likely will be cloth.

note: supervisor relayed this info to assistant. estimate, 80%+ chance, info correct.

note: assistant first said, the seat back would be all leather. supervisor corrected assistant, saying backs be both cloth and leather.

3) delivery: my confirm order 10/26/07. assistant said delivery jan to mar, 2008. no further information available. my estimate, 60% chance of a first 3 month 2008 delivery, 90% chance of arrival in the first 'six' months of 2008. (in the 10/26/07 email finished order confirm, it said first six months of 2008)

·
Banned
64 Posts
If only the time spent in tracking things down could be put to better use, you might be rich! Or at the very least, likeable. :D

Aaron Lephart

·
Registered
834 Posts
per 800-smartusa, tonight, 11/7/07 :)
verified with supervisor:

1) nice red interior seen at the event, will be the 'same' on new 08 usa smart arrivals in 2008. ie, the nice christmas red seats, not orange (in some photos), are incoming on new 2008 usa smarts!

yeaaaahh! merry christmas everyone with red interior! :D

(not guaranteed, but i would estimate 80% or more chance, the supervisor info given is correct.)

2) black leather on seat backs, will only cover the 3 inch or so border around the seat back, not the entire back. similar to the way the cloth seats are patterned. for the dash, they were not sure if it would be cloth, or leather. ... seat bottoms will be all leather surface, as expected. ... my personal guess, the dash likely will be cloth, on both cloth and leather interiors. i estimate 85% chance, but not sure.

note: this is only what the supervisor relayed to the assistant. it may or may not be true on arrival. ... but, i would estimate, an 80% or better chance, the info is correct.

also note, the assistant tonight first said, the seat back would be all leather, until i asked her to verify with the supervisor tonight, who corrected the assistant info, and said leather seat backs would be both cloth and leather, not all leather, (likely in the same pattern of the two tone cloth seat backs.) ... the seat bottom surface, will be all leather, just as the cloth color will be all that color, on seat bottom surface.

the only way to be 100% sure about this and other info, is to see it in person, on the dealers lot, when called that its arrived. :eek:

3) delivery: my confirm order 10/26/07. assistant tonight said my delivery would be january to march, 2008. no further information available. my estimate, 60% chance of a first 3 month 2008 delivery, a 90% chance of arrival in the first 'six' months of 2008. (in the 10/26/07 email finished order confirm, it said first six months of 2008)

merry christmas everyone! :D
Thanks Cash Figured that was going to be the final answer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts