Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new to the forum and tried to search this topic but didn't find anything. Maybe you guys can help.

I got a Smart ED a month ago in California and just recently received my HOV decals in the mail. There are 3 decals, 2 large ones and 1 smaller one. It says to place the 2 large decals behind the rear tire and the smaller one on the bottom of the bumper. Now given there really is no space behind the rear wheel of the Smart, I've noticed some people putting the decals in front of the rear wheel near the valance, running board. Anyone ever have issues with this from CHP? I've even seen a Smart running only the smallest sticker on the rear bumper.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
521 Posts
CHP? Lol

the likeliness of them saying anything or even noticing the stickers is 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

its just not going to happen

i put the 2 big ones on each side of the lower skirts and the small one on the rear lower right valence

put them all on or just put 1 on, the chances of anything happening is so low and if anything does happen nothing will happen lol

·
aka 'smart-1'
1,907 Posts
Hey guys I'm new to the forum and tried to search this topic but didn't find anything. Maybe you guys can help.

I got a Smart ED a month ago in California and just recently received my HOV decals in the mail. There are 3 decals, 2 large ones and 1 smaller one. It says to place the 2 large decals behind the rear tire and the smaller one on the bottom of the bumper. Now given there really is no space behind the rear wheel of the Smart, I've noticed some people putting the decals in front of the rear wheel near the valance, running board. Anyone ever have issues with this from CHP? I've even seen a Smart running only the smallest sticker on the rear bumper.

Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f170/applied-hov-sticker-got-denied-what-57161/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts