Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm from Madison Wisconsin and just got my Smart Car Passion ForTwo. I'd like to use it for our business and get a good "wrap" for it. Anyone know a quality place in the Madison or Milwaukee area that does this?

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
You have a couple of options.

Try and find a sign shop in Madidon with experience doing more than just the sides of Vans. Make sure you see some of their work.

Contact http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/members/kwajman/ via Private message. I think he got his wraped in Milwukee.

Contact Smart center Milwaukee to find other customers who have got theirs wraped.

Or go a completly different way and contact smart car skinz Smart Car-Skins . You send them your panels and they wrap them for you and then put your car back together. Shipping will not save you any money here.

And since you just joined in to the area I need to make sure you know about ttp://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f122/midwest-summer-smart-rally-official-plan-17949/

·
Registered
358 Posts
If your coming to the Rally in the Dells, SmartCar-Skins.com is going to allow a 10% discount coupon for a wrap, but the bad news is they're in Florida. But they have an option where you can ship your panels to them and they'll wrap them or they can provide a totally brand new set of panels, wrap them, and ship them to you so you'll have a second set. You can contact Kim at 877-623-9727 if you have any questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts