Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my 08 i am trying to remove the panel in front of the window that has Passion on it. there is a screw on the end facing the window. when you get it loose it does not back out and you can't pull it out so how can the panel be removed?

·
Super Moderator
11,309 Posts
A good question for Evilution as they show pictures... If it is on the drivers side, the antenna mast needs to come off first. The torx screw unscrews and then is removed with what looks like the plastic washer under the head. It actually is a sleeve that widens when the screw is tightened. Once you pull that, there are 3 tabs that hold the triangle in place and it pops right out.

·
Super Moderator
11,309 Posts
No, my name actually was from the old AOL internet days when I was assigned my name and year of birth. Got to be too many people knew me by that name that it just sort of stuck. Truth be known, I was more of a Corvair freak back in the day. I had almost one of every model they made, and a few that I modified with V8 motors in the back seat... Of course I was a bit younger back then and could move around a little better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts