Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
1,186 Posts
I work near Detroit, but my home is in Clearwater. To complicate things, my wife works in Orlando, so we have an apartment there too.
My time off gets complicated, to say the least. I usually commute to Orlando, and spend the weekends that I'm in Florida in Clearwater.
It would be nice to get some smart activity in the area.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes!

I agree. Looking through history here it appears that this was quite an active group at one time. Maybe there is interest again? Lets see. I for one am in!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
guess it is dead

guess this section of the forum is dead or their isn't much interest?:surrender:

·
10Year+ Supporting Member
3,521 Posts
Smart activities are not well attended here in NE Florida (Jacksonville area) either. We keep plugging away hoping for some new owner's enthusiam. Of course the local dealer has NO interest in helping out the smart community. In fact, they are turning the smart showroom into an AMG performance center for MB.

·
Registered
284 Posts
guess this section of the forum is dead or their isn't much interest?:surrender:
No, just crazy busy at work this last week, and no time to check the list.

If you have a notion of a good day trip or destination, we're usually up for it, as long as it's on a weekend. Overnights are currently a little rough due to large geriatric canines. Our regular dogsitter is afraid they'll die on her...

Our friend in Bellevue is sometimes available, too. We did a couple of good day trips during the Dragon because we were forced to stay local. Went to Bok Tower and Morikami Gardens. Morikami is really better as an overnight, I think. It's a pretty good drive from here.

Jill

1 - 13 of 13 Posts