• no, thinking about getting in line

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
or are you still in line waiting? If both then you would be in the Have Smart line.

I am wondering how the number of people here who have picked up their smart compared to the number of total smarts delivered. ( what % of owners hang out here) :confused:

·
Super Moderator
28,240 Posts
sofar 17 out of 6000+
Don't think there's a direct relationship to the membership of the forum and total smart owners. Yes, a lot of owners here but not nearly the 6,000+ there could be. Lots of smart owners out there who are either unaware of the forum or choose not to participate. :)

·
Ex Admin/mod.
9,491 Posts
Afraid to get jinxed! I'd say "Yes. No issues." But then, next time on the road... so I abstained, for the time being. But for the sake of the consultation: I got my car waiting almost a year after reservation, almost 10 years after want.

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My thinking is this. Some are having issues with the car. Some may think it is a high % are having issues. I think the number of issues are few when looking at total sale numbers.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I said "Yes, no issues," but I did have to take my smartie in when my check engine light went on last week. It was a valve that had to be replaced in the emissions sytem. Other than that, no issues.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts