Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Original post killed...

Was not a political question, but that's where it went, and I'm not inclined to join in their reindeer games...

·
He's not mine
9,607 Posts
Not a fan of Chick-fil-a's overt political stance. Hardly "smart."
Agreed. But, I didn't quote your Autoguide App signature. Surely, there must be a way to kill that.

Sent with Tapatalk from my Commodore Amiga (cause I want to promote Commodore, or Tapatalk, not sure don't care, just spamming the the interwebs for folks I pay money to)

What's worse is when it comes across as an erroneously formatted bit of drivel.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Steven can go to Autoguide app menu, select signature and set to none.:D
Unfortunately, the signature can't be deleted, except by editing a post once it's created. The "none" feature doesn't work. I go back and delete the signature on many of my posts, but time doesn't always allow it.

Sent from right here.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Personally, I really like Chick-fil-a's food.

The owner of the company has the right of free speach and the right to his own opinions and politics, just like every other citizen of this country?

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Unfortunately, the signature can't be deleted, except by editing a post once it's created. The "none" feature doesn't work. I go back and delete the signature on many of my posts, but time doesn't always allow it.

Sent from right here.
I turned mine off at the settings menu, I' m posting this from my andriod phone.

Attachments

·
17,346 Posts
What was supposed to be a friendly challenge turned into an AutoGuide App bashfest with political references? Hmmm... :confused:

Sent from Jet Provost's Jet Provost...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts