Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I purchased my City Flame last August. At last count there were 6 other Smart owners in Eagle Mountain Utah where I live. I see others on the freeway and around the city. I've found 0 on Smart USA Insider site or here. I would like to get together with others, but it's a little odd to follow someone with a smart car just to talk to them so I don't. I think Lindon dealership is losing a golden opportunity to unite all Utah owners.

Would like to see an annual cruise night or something.
Last year the dealership had a get together and drove through the Alpine Loop. I was not able to make it with them. I hope they do it again this year.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm not really surprised, but I didn't see a single smart in Moab when I was there last week. It is practically in the middle of nowhere and the only reason it has any size is because of the nearby state (Dead Horse Point) and national parks (Arches and Canyonlands). I only had time for Arches, so the rest will have to be another trip.

The first smart I saw from the time I parked my baby at ROC Intl. on May 29 was on June 4 in Denver before going to the airport to head home... It was actually several Car2Go smarts near the 16th St. Mall.

·
Super Moderator
29,155 Posts
I purchased my City Flame last August. At last count there were 6 other Smart owners in Eagle Mountain Utah where I live. I see others on the freeway and around the city. I've found 0 on Smart USA Insider site or here. I would like to get together with others, but it's a little odd to follow someone with a smart car just to talk to them so I don't. I think Lindon dealership is losing a golden opportunity to unite all Utah owners.

Would like to see an annual cruise night or something.
If you can't get the smart center to do anything (not unusual, unfortunately) why not set something up yourself, using Facebook, Meetup or even Google+ to get the information out? These events don't just happen, someone has to jump in and be the spark plug to get them going. As for following other smarts to talk to them - go for it! Haven't met a smart owner yet who doesn't enjoy talking about the car. :)

21 - 23 of 23 Posts