1 overhead light fixture
20" box fan
2 brown paper grocery bags
1 hp fax machine
4 wicker storage baskets
1 ice maker filter
2 4" petunias
1 lawn chair

it wasn't packed with an eye toward efficiency, i just found places for things as i collected them. i was pretty impressed.

barb gibbs

·
Banned
4,883 Posts
Just today I had 4 17 inch Xtatic wheels with Conti-Sport tires mounted on them as well as a 6'4 400lb guy driving. :D

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Hey Barb! Do I know you? :wink:

Sounds like you went to Wal-Mart today. :)

I went to the auction this afternoon and got a 7'6" surfboard....carried it home in Kermit!! I also had the cargo area filled with my tools. I was going to get a picture but didn't have my camera....also my car is a mess.

See ya next weekend, don't forget the lawn chair.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
1st time-Two suitcases, ice chest, two canes, two walking sticks, propane stove, bag of non-perishable food, 1st aid kit & bible.
2nd time- two canes, 3 walking sticks, 1st aid kit, bible, recumbent exercise bike (in box)

·
Banned
4,883 Posts
When we will se the photos of dracha in the new shoes? Are you planning to paint them?
Spacers go in the mail on Monday.... yes they'll be painted... Jenny doesn't like the red stripe around the edge... also one wheel scratched a bit during transport this afternoon....

I have a good painter though.... :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good work, everybody! it might have been more fun to go to the builders' surplus store after loading up--one of the guys had a fit over the car, so i did my 'smart promo' for him and two others.

·
Registered
499 Posts
14 concrete blocks 11 in the back 3 in passenger floor board. And I'm 290lbs.
still had about 1/2" of travel in rear suspension.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Moving my daughter home from college yesterday, one large tub of kitchen stuff and two full size wooden dining set chairs.

Then to my son's apartment at his college today, a foof-chair at least the size of Montana - I had the cabrio roof open for that one!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
:)

What brand and type of speakers have you used? THANKS
The red ones are Sony Explod 10 inch subs, they are the only sub that was shallow enough to fit with the lid down, and the blue are also Sony 6x9's to give a bit of musicality rather than just a thump thump.
They are driven by a Sony Explod amp that is upright behind the drivers seat on the bulkhead held on with velcro, works well, sounds awesome :eek:

·
Registered
58 Posts
On Saturday I loaded the Cabriolet with the following:
1- Folding Bicycle
2- Beach Chair
3- Drink Cooler
4- Large Sign With History of the smart Car
5- Large Beach Towels

·
Registered
409 Posts
I don't have any pics, but we always grocery shop for a family of 5 in our pure. One of our favorite games is to watch the people around us staring as we wheel a full cart of groceries toward the car and make all of it disappear....
Brian

1 - 20 of 184 Posts